Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello from Florida















Grandpa "Tom" and "Gumba"

An Egret at the Beach












"Gumba" finishing her jigsaw puzzle!














Evelyn's "Stash"







Hi Baby Girl!

It's been awhile since I posted on your blog site. Sorry, I've gotten distracted and haven't done much writing. I've talked with you on Skype a lot. I see how fast you're growing and how much you are learning every day. You are incredibly smart and very funny and at the same time so loving and endearing. How did we get so lucky to have you?

Grandpa and I are really looking forward to you visit. As you can see, I've been building a stash for you. Mommy and Daddy will have limited space to pack toys, so Grandma and Grandpa have shopped and have a whole cupboard waiting for you. I think there will be plenty here to keep you occupied. We are planning on having a great weather week so we will be very busy going on Florida Adventures. Wait until you see all the fun things there are to do here.

Gotta go now. Grandpa and I have some errands to run and then we are having dinner with one of our friends down here. I'll talk to you soon. Love you, always and forever!

Grandma "P"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment