Saturday, August 22, 2009

How Grandma "P" came to be....

Grandma "Precious", summer of 1946

Grandma "Precious" 1948
Grandma "Precious" spring of 1949
Did you ever wonder where the name Grandma "Precious" came from. From these very pictures. I found them in 2008, just before you where born. I had never seen many of them. I was with your Mommy and Auntie Ann when I found them at my Mother's house. When your Daddy came to pick them up, I began showing them to him. Your Daddy and I liked to kid and be silly with each other, so everytime I pulled out a picture, I'd say, "Isn't she precious!" And then I said, "Brian, I know what I want the baby to call me....Grandma Precious." That was the beginning and of course Grandpa Gordie never let me live it down. That is how I became Grandma "P" in all my letters. Right now, I don't know what you will call me. Whatever it is though, it will be wonderful! I love you...always & forever,
Grandma "P"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment