Friday, August 21, 2009

The Tie That Binds


This is the beginning of something. I hope it will be a connection that will reach into the future and bind us together in spirit.

When I was a little girl, I had a Grandma in my life who was very special to me. She loved me unconditonally and helped me to believe in my own goodness. That is what I hope I can do for you. You came into this world a perfect little soul. Your spirit was so peaceful, so beautiful. You
magically transformed those who surrounded you. I sat for hours in the brown chair in your room simply looking at you. You Evelyn, were a meditation.

Today, August 21st, 2009 I begin this blog with the hope that notes from time to time will let you see who I am and to know how much I love you.

Always with Love,

Grandma "P"

No comments:

Post a Comment